Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

What to wear to a summer wedding!?


I have a wedding to attend this summer and I am trying to figure out what to wear. Ever since I saw this picture, I was sure I want to wear fuchsia colour!!!

Mulla on tänä kesänä ihanan ystäväni häät, ja ny on tullut aika miettiä omaa hääpukeutumista. Kun näin tämän kuva olin varma että haluan pukea jotakin fuksian väristä päälleni!


Man this dress is pretty!!! and JLo ofcourse as well ;)
I found some dresses that I could think of wearing, but lets see.


Kyllä toi JLo:n mekko vaan on ihana!!! ja niin on kyllä JLo kin :P
Tässä muutama kiva mekko jonka löysin netistä.

Klick on the pictures / Klikkaa kuvia




From these ones I especially love the French Connection dress. Maybe I have to go visit the store to see if they have it :)

Näistä alla levista rakastan etenkin tuota French Connectionin mekkoa, täytyy ehkä käydä kaupoilla etsimässä se käsiini :)



Fuschia





No comments:

Post a Comment