Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Nails and gloves



So today I had my nails done at the salon. Once again I went for a very natural look with fair pink. 

I have been using my gym gloves for ages. They are old and broken because I have not found any gym glove for women that would be as good, thin and even ecological as these old Eco-Body gym gloves I once found in Prisma. I have been trying to find the same kind again, and thats why I have been using these old ones until they got really bad. So today I had to give up the golden oldies and I bought my self another pair from Prisma. It is not the same, but at least they are PINK! (very important!!!).

So today you will get the nail pictures in both the old and the new gloves :)



Olin tänään kynsihuollossa ja päädyin taas yllättäen hyvin luonnolliseen väriin, vaaleanpunaiseen.

Olen käyttänyt todella pitkään samoja salihanskoja, sillä en ole löytänyt muita yhtä hyviä mistään. Ne ovat rikkinäiset, likaiset ja ällöt, koska en ole löytänyt toisia yhtä hyviä. Olen ettinyt samoja salihanskoja jolka puolelta, mutta en ole löytänyt samoja Eco-Bodyn salihanskoja. Nämä ovat olleet parhaat naisten salihanskat mitä olen koskaan käyttänyt. Ne ovat ohuet, napakat, kauniit ja jopa ekologisesti tuotetut. Mitä muuta voi pyytää?? Tänään päätin kuitenkin jättää nämä vanhat rakkaat salihanskat, ja ostin uudet hanksat Prismasta. Ne eivät ole samanlaiset, mutta ainakin pinkit! (erittäin tärkeä kriteeri salihanskoille :P)

Tänään saatte kuvissa siis kaksi kärpästä yhdellä iskulla, eli salihanskat ja kynnet. Älkää pelästykö vanhoja hanskoja, tiedän, ne ovat kamalat...







No comments:

Post a Comment