Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Summer sales

Yesterday I got the chance to check out the summer sales in my favourite shops. We went to the shopping centre Jumbo, and surprisingly there was not so much people. Even Zara that normally during sales is like a chaos was neat and nice, so it was easy to check out their sales items. I found a pair of heels and a flower vest in Zara and two tops in BikBok. The shoes are very comfortable and the vest and tops are super cute!

Käytiin eilen alennusmyynneillä Jumbossa jossa yllättäen ei ollut hirveästi porukkaa. Sain Zarassa ihan rauhassa katsella aletuotteita  ja kaikki tuotteen oli siististi paikoillan, mikä on ihan vastakohta keskustan Zaraan alennusmyyntien aikaan. Löysin Zarasta korkkarit ja  kukkaliivin. Bikbokista löysin kaksi toppia.








Last night we went to Maxine to dance and I was wearing the BikBok flower top and the new shoes. I will take better pictures of the outfit when I have a chance.

Käytiin eilen tanssimassa Maxinessa ja päälleni laitoin BikBokin kukkaistopin ja Zarasta löytämäni kengät. Kunnolliset asukuvat laitan myöhemmin.


No comments:

Post a Comment