Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, July 4, 2014

My Bun




Messy is the new classy!

Especially the messy bun or ponytail. Did you see Olivia Palermos wedding picture?!? No fancy hair up-do that took 5 hours to make, just a messy pony tail and yet it looked very classy!

Picture from Google.


Thats why I like messy hairdos. They are easy and effortless. And most of the time look nice. In these following pictures I will show you step by step how I make my own messy bun. It is a bit difficult to show with pictures, but hey, as long as the result is messy, it's good :)

Tässä messy bun teko ohjeeni kuvasarjana. 


First. Brush and back comb if needed.


Second. Take your hair in your fist as if you were going to collect it in to a pony tail, but when you are pulling out the ends of the pony tail you don't pull it trough completely. Then twist the hair bobble around the hair and leave it in a bun.


Third. Pull on the bun to the sides and settle the hair a bit messy. I like to pull out the baby hair as well :)




No comments:

Post a Comment