Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Fresh orange

This recipe is a healthier version of something we used to eat when I was small. It is called orange rice. Usually it is made by whipped double cram, sugar, rice and orange. This time I wanted to make i with yoghourt and honey, with a coconut twist and it turned out so good. 

I just start by adding a little bit of everything and try it until I get the taste and consistency I want. Sometimes I add cooked cooled rice, but it does not need it.

You need:

1 orange diced / appelsiini paloiteltuna
greek yoghourt / kreikkalaista jugurttia
turkish yoghourt / turkkilaista jugurttia
shredded coconut / kookoshiutaleita
coconut cream / kookoskermaa
honey / hunajaa

Halusin tehdä terveellisemmän version vanhasta appelsiiniriisi reseptistä jota söin pienenä sekä koulussa että kotona. Normaalisti se tehdään kermavaahtoon ja sokeriin, mutta halusin tehdä jugurtti- ja hunajaversion jossa on hieman kookosta. Tästä tuli jopa parempaa kuin alkuperäisestä :)

Lisään hieman kaikkia aineksia ja kokeilen kunnes saan halutun maun ja koostumuksen. Joskus lisään siihen keitettyä kylmää riisiä, mutta sitä ei välttämättä tarvitse.







No comments:

Post a Comment