Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Box and a bad day



Today was not such a good day. I was so excited to go to the gym after work, and for once managed to make the bus and get to the gym on time (I always miss the bus and have to wait long for the next one). And as I was in the changing room, I noticed that I had forgot my gym pants at home! I was sooo frustrated I went home to sleep. So not such a good wednesday here. I hope yours was better :)

At least I got my LivBox today...something positive. It contained organic hair and face products. If they are worth recommending I will.


Tänään ei ollut hyvä päivä. Olin innoissani menossa salille töitten jälkeen, onnistuin jopa ehtimään bussiin johon normaalisti myöhästyn, ja olin ajoissa salilla. Pukkarissa kuitenkin huomasin että olin jättänyt salipöksyni kotiin!! Sitä ärsytyksen määrää -siitä sitten suoraan kotiin nukkumaan salin sijasta, jee... :)

Sain kuitenkin pienen piristyksen kotiini, nimittäin LivBoxin. Se sisälsi orgaanisia hius- ja ihonhoitotuotteita. Jos ne ovat suosittelemisen arvoisia, niin suosittelen kun olen kokeillut ja tiedän.





Some pictures from my instagram account. Follow me on my instagram @joseph1ne.


Tässä muutama kuva instagram tililtäni @joseph1ne. Seuraa minua!







This is gooood!!! :D


My favourite place at home, by the computer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment