Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Cut-out LOVE


I had a blast this weekend! First cooking with some lovely ladies on Saturday and on Sunday some chilling at mom's and just a little bit of shopping. I am in love with my new shoes! I was not such a big fan of cu-out boots before, but when I found thees lovely leather cut-outs from Zara in the perfect colour, I had to have them!

Mulla oli ihana viikonloppu! Lauantaina kokkailtiin ihanien tyttöjen kanssa ja sunnuntaina chillattiin äidillä ja käytiin hieman ostokailla äidin ja siskon kanssa. Rakastan uusia kenkiäni jotka löysin Zarasta! En ollut cut-out bootsien fani aikaisemmin, mutta löydettyäni tämän täydellisen parin ihanassa värissä mun oli pakko saada ne!








Rufus the Great! :D









No comments:

Post a Comment