Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dip-Dye!



A T-shirt is never wrong. It is simple and neat, and added with a pair of heels a simple T-shirt even looks nice. I love the colour of my loose T-shirt. The combination of blue and beige is fresh and the loose fit gives it a summery feeling. If the top is loose the bottom needs to be tight, so thats why I paired my T-shirt with tight jeans and simple black boots with a heel.

I also have to say I actually like my shorter hair with curls! :D



T-paita toimii aina. T-paita on yksinkertainen ja siisti, ja yhdistämällä se korkoihin perus asusta saa hienomman. Rakastan T-paitani väriä! Sininen ja beige on ihanan freessi ja paidan väljyys tekee siitä kesäisen raikkaan. Löysään yläosaan yhdistän aina vartalonmyötäisemmän alaosan ja korkokengät.

Täytyy muuten sanoa että pidän lyhyemmistä hiuksistani kiharrettuna :D













No comments:

Post a Comment