Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Update

Lately I have been too busy to update. A lot has been happening and I just haven't had the time to post anything. I think this will change as the days are getting longer and there will be daylight to take outfit pics.

I am going to the hair salon on friday, and I want to share some ideas on what to do. No drastic changes. Maybe slightly shorter. My hair has grown sooo long and the ends are really dry.



I even got photoshop installed on my computer, but I have not had time to learn to use it. There is so much you can do with it so it will take a good time before I master it. But thats my target!

Some pics I found on my phone.

My new favourite fuit, Pomelo!
Looks wierd but its good!


Weekend brunch.

Someone fell a sleep in the middle of playing...

Winter paws.

Trying to look happy going out in the snow storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment