Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Back to MAC

All MAC lovers raise up your hands!

I was so happy today when I finished my MAC highlighter, because that meant that I got to return 6 empty makeup cases to MAC and choose one lipstick for free! Yay! I think it i brilliant of MAC to help us be environmentally friendly. I was thinking to get a lip pen at the same time, but they are always out of the best colours...So I just went and got my free lipstick!

Another thing at the MAC desk is that it is always busy. I would have wanted to take my time to choose the lipstick, but it was so crowded. Finally when I got my turn to get my hands on the lipsticks and swatch them I time and time again returned to this shade. Hot gossip.

The colour is a pinkish mauve with blue undertones and a cremesheen finish. It looks a little bit like a luster finish.


I wanted to take a picture of it on my lips, but nobody want's to look at my sweaty face after my dance class...even if it would have pretty lipstick on.

I am so excited about the dance classes I am taking now. I have a fairly long background of dancing as a hobby. Now I have been doing pole dance and street dance with heels (thats what I would call it?). The heels dance is super challenging, but so much fun! I am over excited about attending Yanis Marshall and Danielle Pollanco classes in May, which will be in heels too. I am both scared and so so so excited!!! :D
It's me in the gray top...struggeling

Video, jonka Linda Martesuo (@joseph1ne) julkaisi

No comments:

Post a Comment