Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, October 25, 2015

H&M Beauty




As soon as H&M launched their new makeup range, I wanted to try it out. They seem to have a lot of new things, in many different colours. The biggest selection seems to be in the M&M in Forum. They have lipsticks, eyeshadows, nail polishes, powders, foundations and anything you could think of. I picked up a highlighting cream, eyeliner and a cream blush. I still want to try their lip pencils, but they did not have them for sale now.


What comes to the new packaging, it is very simple and elegant, mixtures of black, white and gold. The packaging still feels a bit plastic, especially on the cream blush.


I chose this copper brown colour for the eye pencil. It goes well with blue eyes, and I mostly use earthy tones. The colour is beautiful! It has a slight shimmer to it, the pen is super soft and easy to apply. It stays on for very long, I had to scrub very hard to get out the swatch on my hand. This is really worth the penny. The price for the pen was 4,99€, so a really good price for the quality.



This cream blush looks orange in the pictures, but is more of a rosy peach blush. The texture is super nice. It is very creamy, but once applied on to the skin it becomes very velvety. This is my favourite. I think it would look good on the lips as well! I have to try it out :) This blush goes for 7,99€.



The last product I bought was the highlight cream. It is very highlighting in a champagne colour. It has slightly gold tones. It blends very evenly on to the skin, and shines through even from under a coat of powder. This was surprisingly good as well :) Better than one I bought from L'oreal before... I don't remember the price of the H&M highlighter, but I think it was something between 8-9€.

In this picture you can see a bit of the eyeliner :) It was bad light when I was trying to take some pictures, so they didn't turn out so good.



No comments:

Post a Comment