Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Black, green and simple


My good vibes for black is continuing, but this time I added the army green shoes. I don't really like the colour green, but army green is nice. I have been looking for a camouflage coat, but I have not found a good one yet. This is a very simple outfit, but sometimes I just like it nice and simple. 

I got as a birthday gift an anytime card for the pole dance, so I will be doing that a lot this summer. I am all bruised up from yesterday's two hour practice. Maybe I will post some more pics when I get more advanced :P


Mun mustan värin fiilistely jatkuu. Lisäsin tähän muuten koko mustaan asuun khakin vihreät kengät. En yleensä tykkää vihreästä, mutta khaki tai armeijanvihreä on kiva. Tällä kertaa oli hyvin simppeli asu, mutta joskus simppeli on hyvä :)

Sain synttärilahjaksi tankotanssiin kausikortin, joten tulen kesällä käymään paljon tankotunneilla. Olen ihan mustelmilla eilisen kahden tunnin treenin jälkeen. Jos edistyn lisää saatan laittaa jonkun kuvan blogiinkin :P








No comments:

Post a Comment