Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, June 5, 2015

Black bow


My work outfit today was very black and beige, just like in previous post. I did change the shoes to pumps as I came to work. I always have a pair of black leather pumps at work so that I can wear more comfortable shoes and change at the office when needed. 

I don't know if it is a good idea to take these outfit pictures in the morning because I think I look so tired! My hair is also very messy after a badly slept night. It was so windy outside that I woke up many times to the window smashing open...a bit scary. Down in the post I made a collage similar to this outfit.


Päivän työasuni oli taas beigen ja mustan yhdistelmä. Vaihdoin toimistolla kengät mustiin avokkaisiin. Minulla on toimistossa aina yhdet mustat korkkarit johon vaihdan tarvittaessa.

En ole varma onko tämä aamuinen kuvien ottaminen kovin hyvä idea, sillä huomaan että näytän todella väsyneeltä! Tukkakin on pörrönen huonosti nukutun yön jäljiltä...Tuuli oli yöllä niin kova että ikkuna paiskautui useamman kerran auki. Pelottavaa.










Black bow


Austin Reed bow top
€110 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Long sleeve jacket
€44 - modcloth.com



Casadei black and gold shoes
€665 - casadei.com


Givenchy genuine leather handbag
€2.335 - lanecrawford.com

No comments:

Post a Comment