Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Must have summer season #Sunnies #RayRay's


A big hit this summer will be the round and colorfull hippie sunglasses, that will be seen matched together with flowers and fringes. I definitely also think one of this seasons must haves is the black  sunglasses. I have been loving (read buying) black clothes for a while now, and I think this summer will be all about the usual summer colours, but also about black, beige and nude matched together or separately. That is why I think you need a pair of complete black eyeglasses to go with a black or nude/white outfit.

I got these Ray Ban Wayfarers and so far I like them a lot. I like the shape and the dark lens.


Tämä kesä tulee olemaan hippikesä ja tulemme näkemään paljon pyöreitä värikkäirä aurinkolaseja yhdistettynä kukkakuoseihin ja hapsuihin. Uskon kuitenkin että klassiset isot kulmikkaat mustat aurinkolasit ovat tänä kesänä todella cool. Kesän trendeihin kuuluu ehdottomasti perus kesävärien lisäksi musta, nude/valkoinen ja ruskea. Sekä yksikseen että yhdistettynä. Ja näihin yksivärisiin asuihin sopii parhaiten isot mustat kulmikkaat aurinkolasit.

Minulla on uutuutena nämä mustat Wayfarerit ja tykkään niistä paljon!




I love the look of these Celines Kim K is often wearing. But I do think they would look too heavy on my face because of their huge size.


Rakastan näitä Kim K:n Celine laseja, mutta luulen että ne olisivat koonsa puolesta liian raskaat omille kasvoilleni.



 That's why I go with these smaller Ray Ray's!

Siksi minulle toimii parhaiten nämä pienemmät Ray Rayt!





No comments:

Post a Comment