Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, April 18, 2015

#Bombing

Today I met some friends over a toast for great achievements in our lives. We sat down in Kiila and enjoyed each others company. If the weather would have been better, we would have been sitting outside. I was wearing my new lovely bomber jacket I found in Gina Tricot. I have been looking for something similar for a while, so I was happy to have found it :)

Again I went for a kind of black style. 

On my way home I passed through Zara and omg, there are so many super lovely things there I want to cry! It is full of romantic, hippie, summer pattern clothes. I wish I had an endless gift card to Zara, the clothes there are so trendy and mature.


Tapasin tänään muutaman kaverin Kiilassa jossa skoolattiin uusille tuulille. Oltiin toivottu parempaa säätä, jotta oltaisi voitu korkata terassikausi. Kylmä oli joten päädyttiin sisälle. Pistin päälleni uuden bombertakkini jonka löysin Gina Tricotista muutama päivä sitten. Tykkään siitä kovasti. Asu on muutenkin taas mustapainoitteinen. 
Käväsin kotimatkalla myös Zarassa, ja voi jestas voisin asua siellä! Kauppa on täynnä romanttisia kesähepeneitä ja hippiekuviollisia kesävaatteita. Olisipa mulla ääretön lahjakortti sinne...se on ehdottomasti mun lempi kauppa.










#Cheers!
#Kippis!



No comments:

Post a Comment