Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Sale haul

Today I went to fix my nails. I wanted a different colour for new years,so I went with a bright neon colour. It is really bright, so I will probably change it as soon as we are on the new years' side :) 

After that I met a friend for coffee and checked out the sales in the city.


Kävin tänään huollattamassa kynteni, ja halusin uuden vuoden kunniaksi hieman räikeämmän värin. Kynsihuollon jälkeen lähdin keskustaan tapaamaan kaveriani.




 So I promised to show what I got myself from Estonia. As I said, unfortunately our time ran out, so we didn't have that much time to shop, but these are the items I found. Everything is from River Island.

A glitter skirt
Faux fur bag
Faux leather skirt with a slit

I think the faux fur clutch is super cute, and the leather skirt will be perfect for spring. The glitter skirt might be the star for tonight!

Lupasin näyttää mitä ostin itselleni Tallinnan alennusmyynneistä. Löysin yhden glitterihameen, yhden tekonahkahameen ja tekoturkislaukun. Kaikki ovat River Islandin liikkeestä. Tekoturkispikkulaukku on mielestäni todella söpö! Nahkahame on täydellinen keväälle, ja glitterihame saa tänään kimmeltää kilpaa ilotulitteiden kanssa :)




This is what I found in the sales in Zara earlier this week. The oversized knit and the tartan scarf. The scarf is actually from the mens side :) 

The faux fur coat in the last picture I found today from a shop in Forum called Flash. I never visit that shop, but this time I went in and found this last pice for a bargain. I really like the material of the coat, can't wait to use it!

Tässä muita alelöytöjä aikaisemmin viikolta. Neule ja huivi ovat molemmat Zarasta. Huivi on miesten osastolta :)

Käyn hyvin harvoin Forumissa sijaitsevaan Flash naistenvaateliikkeeseen, mutta tänään kävin. Onnekseni löysin todella hyvällä alennuksella olleen tekoturkiksen. Se on ihanan pehmeä ja kangas on muutenkin hyvin miellyttävän tuntuista. En malta odottaa että saan pukea sen päälle tänään :)







No comments:

Post a Comment