Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, December 26, 2014

My X-mas


My christmas celebration with my family started a few days before christmas. 


On Saturday 20th we celebrated with some friends, laughed a lot and exchanged gifts!


A few days before christmas we went to mom's place with my brother to prepare food and to prepare the house to christmas mode. This is really the best time of christmas. Preparing and waiting for the family and the loved ones to gather for christmas eve. 


This is me and my brother on our way to relatives to have porridge on christmas morning. This is an old tradition of our family.


Then we headed back home to prepare the christmas evening.






Finally the whole family has arrived, and we can start the christmas dinner!







After dinner it is time for some gifts. Apparently Rufus has been kind as well :)







This was the biggest gift of the evening!




Oh how good it is to just relax on christmas day.


On christmas day we gather with our other loved ones at my dad's place. We enjoy more food and exchange more gifts!

 


Here are some of our other activities during the christmas holidays!




No comments:

Post a Comment