Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, August 4, 2014

Needles through my skin

Last Thursday was a day of piercing my skin. First in the morning I went to Sanomatalo to donate blood, and in the afternoon I had my ears pierced! I have never been a big fan of piercings, but then I saw this first picture, and got a huge crush on ear jewellery. I wanted to have two more piercings in my right earlobe, and one more to the left earlobe, so I would end up with two piercings in the left earlobe and three in the right. I love the front helix (the one with the flower and two diamonds) piercing in the picture and I am still thinking about it. It would be simple, cute and not too noticeable, but still a bit different. For now I just got one piercing more in each earlobe, so I still have to take one more in the right one, and think about that front helix :)

Viime torstai oli päivä jona tein tavallista enemmän reikiä ihooni :) Kävin aamulla luovuttamassa verta ja illalla laittamassa korviin reijät! En ole koskaan ollut lävistyksien ystävä, mutta tämä kuvan nähtyäni ihastuin korvalävistyksiin täysin. Huomasin että erikoisien korvalävistysten ei aina tarvii näyttää punkkarilävistyksiltä, vaan voivat olla naisellisia ja kauniita. Minulla on ennestään yhdet reijät korvanlehdissä, joten kävin ottamassa yhden lisää molempiin korvanlehtiin. Haluan vielä oikeaan korvanlehteen kolmannen lävistyksen. Mietin vielä tuota etummaista helix lävistystä (se jossa on kukka ja kaksi timanttia), mutta saa nähdä uskallanko joskus :) 


Donated blood :)

The new piercing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment